We recently stayed at this hotel and had a great experience. The room, the staff and the decor were superb. The price was very reasonable given that this is a luxury class hotel. Monterey has a lot of hotels. Most of them cater to tourists and have deferred maintenance issues. Not this hotel. Everything was first class. Right in the middle of Cannery Row and a stone's throw away from the Aquarium. Designed to blend in with the rest of Cannery Row, the hotel does not look imposing on the outside. Different story on the inside. Clearly a step above the competition and worth the price differential from the three star category hotels in Monterey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey