The Intercontinental Monterey is a beautiful new hotel situated only steps away from the Monterey Bay Aquarium on Cannery Row. The staff provide excellent service and hospitality; we were constantly being asked if we needed help in any way. Views of the bay were wonderful from the room as well as from the outdoor deck that had fire-pits. We asked for an upgrade to a suite and got an enormous one for under 100 bucks extra.
The hotel actually has a kids-club activity room that looked well stocked, though our kids did not actually use it. The fitness room is pretty basic, but had the essentials. There is a lap pool adjacent to the Spa.
If you are looking for a modern, lux hotel right on Cannery Row, this is it. Parking is perhaps the only drawback, as Valet is the only option given the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey