This is a charming and modern luxury hotel in the heart of Cannery Row, a short walk from the Monterey Aquarium and Ed Rickett's lab.
It offers excellent accommodation, with a stylish ambience.
The rooms are comfortable, well appointed and spacious- I recommend the ocean view rooms. You should note there are two accommodation buildings- the "rear" building is accessed via an overpass, and it's on the other side of the road.
It's a good base to enjoy the local scenery.
There's an excellent restaurant, as well as other dining options nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey