It was our second time at The Clement Monterey. This time we brought my parents who were visiting from Brazil. We love this hotel. It is modern, clean, light, has beautiful views of the bay and is right in the middle of Cannery Row, a 10-minute walk to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and tons of shops and restaurants. The pools is a bit on the small side, but frankly both times we visited it was too cold to go swimming anyway. The common areas of the hotel are beautiful, especially the outside patio facing the bay. The beds are comfortable and the bathroom is spacious. I highly recommend this hotel if you wish to stay in the Cannery Row area. There is a bakery right across the street -- Austino's Patisserie -- with great breakfast sandwiches and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey