The parking was a little bit chaotic (self parking is down the road), and the check-in friendliness was adequate, the room pleasantly decorated. Pool was perfectly heated (yet clearly for laps only), and the jet spa seated 5. We purchased the Monterey Bay Aquarium package which included 2 adult tickets to the Aquarium. My only hangup with this hotel, perhaps due to my own misunderstanding, was that we were charged $21 for the sea otter stuffed animal that had been placed in our room. I mistook it for a part of the package deal. I didn't ask the question, however I didn't even consider I would be charged for it as a incidental. This could have been clearer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey