Review Highlights
Love the various balsami's

We go here every time we visit Monterey to re-supply our cupboard with our favorite balsamic... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $49.95
from $94.00
from $95.00
More Info
All reviews balsamic vinegars and olive oils visit monterey cannery row gifts purchase balsamico purchasing
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018

This is a really fun store that has lots of different oils and vinegars. They have tasting cups and bread so that you can get a blend that suits you. The blueberry and maple were our favorite vinegars and the blood orange was our favorite oil. They have fill your own bottles so that you can get the size that's right for you too. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Monterey.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Saw this wonderful place walking threw Cannery Row and it is a MUST if you love olive oil. They have an extraordinarily large selection of flavored olive oils and balsamic vinegars all to be tasted with delicious sourdough bread samples. Any of the fruit ones are spot on. I picked up a lemon one (along the wall) that is so flavorful , it would be used to dress up pasta alone. Or to eat with bread. The lemon one by the register had a much lighter taste and almost had a rindy aftertaste. Also, a pomegranate-pear was choses as it would be delicious on salad alone. They may have been in the balsamic shelves along the wall. Pricing is by the different size bottles they offer. Petite is $6.95 while the nxt size is $13 ish. I suggest the ones you don't plan on using too much for the petite size to avoid it getting rancid, or for gifts.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

So my young adult daughter and I stopped at Cannery Row and walked past this gem. It’s a must visit store with THE nicest and most helpful people inside. The olive oils and balsamic s are delicious and vary in taste and style. We ended up buying 5 bottles and plan to order more online for gifts. Adorable displays of accessories too. Spend time with a friend or as a couple at this establishment. You will definitely purchase some to bring home.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our tasting here on the Monterey Food Tour. I loved the flavors so much, I ended up purchasing two bottles to take back home to Chicago. Cash or check only for payment.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I had been here before and my mom had recently visited, so I felt like it was time to take another trip to Monterey for the Olive bar! We finally made it in this weekend and sampled damn near close to everything. It is so much fun to mix and match balsamic vinegars and olive oils. I did learn that I am not a huge fan of the sweet balsamic vinegars, which was most of them, but I loved almost all of the olive oils. I ended up purchasing California Garlic and Tuscan. I also purchased a few locally made bath bombs at extremely inexpensive prices! I tried one out last night and LOVED it.

Date of experience: February 2018