“Great hangout”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Portola Hills, CA
“Great hangout”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went there Sunday afternoon to get a drink and some snack food at their bar. Very friendly service, great wine and drinks. My bar tender took excellent care of me, without intruding in to my newspaper reading.

Visited September 2012

Seaside, California
“Go somewhere else!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Food was over priced and bland. Never had my family and I order an appetizer and actually not want to finish it. We had decent service, but we were one of four tables at dinner time on a Wed. We won't be eating there again.

Visited May 2012
“ARRIBEA! YUM!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great Mexican food & even better service!!! Joanna is the bomb server, she made sure everyone was cozy & happy.

San Francisco, California
“yummy mexican”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

El Palomar was near our hotel (Casa Munras) - wanted to take our young french guest for his first Mexican meal. It was a big hit. Kids menu was good and quite varied and well priced. The carne asada enchiladas (never had that combo before) were outstanding - the meat was delicious.
The margarita was also superb - and needed when traveling with four children! Definitely recommend. Well priced.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank SFOglobetrotter
Gosford, Australia
“Reasonable price but very bland.”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My spouse and I went there on a Thursday night, there were all of 4 tables occupied, no background music so it was a very boring and dull.
The service was pretty good, can't fault it there. But the food was very bland. No spices what so ever.
I doubt if I'll return to this restaurant.