Visited LA during first weekend of December to celebrate friend's 52nd birthday. Huge Lakers fan!
Actually reserved room as part of package through Orbitz. Best selection ever. Lobby finely decorated for Christmas season. Front desk staff very amenable and very knowledgeable regarding great places to eat. Charlie Brown's Steak House was an excellent suggestion for a Friday night! Thanks,guys!! Front desk staff will print out directions to anywhere even as you are thinking of the place that you want to go to. And, oh yeah, will even bring the directions to your room without your having to ask.
The breakfast is great. Our waiter saw to our every need and made sure that we were pleased with our food. Omelettes are made to order.
Not sure why others made negative comments about location. Hey, when it comes to staying anywhere these days - don't you want to stay quiet and comfortable and secure?
Amy, the General Manager , made sure that our stay was all that we could ever want it to be. I emailed her in advance and requested a room with a view of the golf course and it was on our profile at check-in. Due to cancelled flights , we needed to stay an extra night and Amy took the time to visit to let us know that our room would be at a reduced rate due to not expecting to have to stay beyond the number of nights covered within our original package. As for comments regarding the beds, just know that there is a selection device to operate to help you set your desired level of firmness. Use it and be happy.
This is the only property that we will stay in whenever we visit LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello, CA hotel is the perfect center point of access to several of the most popular attractions in the Los Angeles Area. A hotel with On Site properties like the Montebello Country Club and Golf Course, Quiet Cannon Banquet and Conference Center and QC2020 Nightclub. 4 miles from Commerce Casino which features the LA Poker Classic, California State Poker Championship, World Poker Tournaments. And Commerce Hold Em Series 9 miles from the LOS ANGELES STAPLES CENTER, Los Angeles Convention Center, Dodgers Stadium and the NEW Nokia Live Center and 22 miles from Anaheim Convention Center 4 miles away from the Citadel Shopping Outlet Airport nearest: Los Angeles International Airport LAX (25 miles), Long Beach Airport LGB (21 miles), John Wayne Airport SNA (35 miles), and Bob Hope Burbank Airport BUR (23 miles) In the middle of the Premiere Tourist Attractions like Disneyland (20 miles)and the Universal Studios (17 miles), Downtown Los Angeles (8 miles) and Hollywood (15 miles) Located minutes away from USC University Hospital, USC -University of Southern California, Cal State LA -California State University Los Angelesand East Los Angeles College 1 mile away from the Carlson Wagonlit Travel Montebello Cities located in a few miles radius – Alhambra, Santa Fe Springs, Commerce, Vernon, Monterey Park, Whittier, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel, La Mirada, Norwalk, Long Beach, Pasadena and Cerritos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles / Montebello Hotel Montebello
- Montebello Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Montebello