I travel fairly often for work so I'm kind of spoiled when it comes to hotels. I was extremely pleased with the quality of this hotel. The lobby is open and airy and the hotel staff is exceptionally friendly. The front desk staff was very helpful in helping my group find decent places to eat dinner. In fact, I checked in at midnight after an awful day of air travel. During the check-in process, I asked the front desk worker if I could purchase a diet coke from the pantry area. He offered me the drink free of charge since I had such a long day. It was a simple gesture but it was such a warm welcome for me and that guy has no idea how much I appreciated it.
The hotel rooms are very clean and there isn't a lot of extra noise. When I get to my room after work, it's quiet and very welcoming. There's a microwave and a mini fridge in the rooms. The bed has an adjustable firmness setting so you can make the mattress as firm or as soft as you want which allows for a refreshing night of sleep.
I wish the surrounding area were better. I wouldn't consider it dangerous by any means (it's located in a small country club) but there are no nearby corner stores to pop in for soft drinks or forgotten toiletries (though the front desk did help me out there). It's definitely not in a tourist area but it wasn't far from where my group was meeting.
I travel with extremely picky road warriors. Each one of them approved of this hotel. Definitely a great business stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello, CA hotel is the perfect center point of access to several of the most popular attractions in the Los Angeles Area. A hotel with On Site properties like the Montebello Country Club and Golf Course, Quiet Cannon Banquet and Conference Center and QC2020 Nightclub. 4 miles from Commerce Casino which features the LA Poker Classic, California State Poker Championship, World Poker Tournaments. And Commerce Hold Em Series 9 miles from the LOS ANGELES STAPLES CENTER, Los Angeles Convention Center, Dodgers Stadium and the NEW Nokia Live Center and 22 miles from Anaheim Convention Center 4 miles away from the Citadel Shopping Outlet Airport nearest: Los Angeles International Airport LAX (25 miles), Long Beach Airport LGB (21 miles), John Wayne Airport SNA (35 miles), and Bob Hope Burbank Airport BUR (23 miles) In the middle of the Premiere Tourist Attractions like Disneyland (20 miles)and the Universal Studios (17 miles), Downtown Los Angeles (8 miles) and Hollywood (15 miles) Located minutes away from USC University Hospital, USC -University of Southern California, Cal State LA -California State University Los Angelesand East Los Angeles College 1 mile away from the Carlson Wagonlit Travel Montebello Cities located in a few miles radius – Alhambra, Santa Fe Springs, Commerce, Vernon, Monterey Park, Whittier, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel, La Mirada, Norwalk, Long Beach, Pasadena and Cerritos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles / Montebello Hotel Montebello
- Montebello Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Montebello