“I Love This Place!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I love teppan, and I love this place. Its close to my home, and it's really good. The service is execellent, and the prices are reasonable. I recommend trying this place if you havent before, I always have a good time and great meal here.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Tokyo Kitchen has been our favorite sushi restaurant for the last 15 years. The food is always good and the price is reasonable. The menu has most of the standards with a few original rolls. Service is quick and friendly. Price is about average. Weekends can result in a wait so plan ahead. The Teppan tables are good to but I prefer the Sushi bar. The special mussels, spicey tuna and Rhino rolls are all worth ordering. There are fancier, more trendy and higher priced sushi places but for good sushi time after time, Tokyo Kitchen is a good choice

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I have been a customer of Tokyo for 14 plus years. The grills are nice for special occasions or large groups but the Sushi is outstanding! I have had alot of sushi as I travel alot and none seem to compare to their fresh, original options on the sushi menu. Even friends who say "sushi no way" have liked it. If it taste fishy it's no good. The sushi served here is incredible. The sushi chef's are truly chefs. You tell them what you like and say surprise me and they always come up with something outstanding or you can order a roll from their original menu. My favorite menu is- The Burrito, Lobster Handroll, Poki Ahi Salad and my "surprise" the montana roll- Crunchy roll with crab and ahi on top with eel sauce...man I need some sushi.To drink try their 50/50 in a carafe (saki and plum wine).End your meal with Raspberry Saki.Excellent, Excellent, Excellent.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 12, 2009

I LOVE Tokyo Kitchen! I have gone here since I was a kid! It's such a great restaurant! Ten thousand times better then Benihana.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 20, 2008

Better than Bennihana. They tend to overcook lobster though.

Been to Tokyo Kitchen? Share your experiences!