“Best sandwich on the PCH”

Gherkin's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Montara
Cuisines: American
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Best sandwich on the PCH”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

As we were driving up the PCH my eye caught the shop image of the Gherkin with muscles! It made us chuckle so much we turned around and went in to eat. We shared a sandwich between the two of us, It was fast, tasty and everyone was polite. happy days!

Great place for lunch or a snack!

• Visited January 2014

sacramento
“Love the Sandwiches”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The food here is excellent. I love the view of the ocean, even though it's slightly obstructed by trees. The staff is nice enough, just not quite good enough for a 5 start rating. The only other complaint I have is that it's always freezing, but that is the case with most places in the area. Overall, this is probably my favorite food on 1 for a good stretch and I will continue to go when I am in the area.

• Visited December 2013
Pacifica, California
“Great sandwiches and vibe”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The burgers, fries and sandwiches were top rate. My only negative is they need some ice for the drinks. The salads were okay but nothing out of this world. Brownies were worth the calories. Great selection of sodas and chips. The staff were really friendly and fun.

• Visited November 2013
“Incredible sandwiches!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Bring your appetite or a friend, as one sandwich can easy feed two people. The ingredients are fresh and tasty. The owner, Elias, is a friendly, energetic entrepreneur. Supporting a local businessman like him is reason enough to stop here. You won't be disappointed! The sandwiches are absolutely delicious!

• Visited October 2013
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

1 of the best sandwiches I have ever had they pile on the meat it's around $10per sandwich but soo worth it

• Visited September 2013