“One of my favorite restaurants”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mediterranean Garden Grill
Ranked #110 of 137 Restaurants in Monrovia
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Monrovia, CA
“One of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed January 13, 2009

I eat here regularly. The food is terrific. The chicken schwarma is my favorite entree, though to be honest, I more often make a meal out of grape leaves, tabbouleh, and chicken taratoor from the appetizer menu. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

Whittier, California
“Great atmosphere for dining”
Reviewed November 21, 2008

Great atmosphere for dining

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My only complaint is that they don't have more seating. Best mediterranean food I've had...pretty much ever. Great...”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

My only complaint is that they don't have more seating. Best mediterranean food I've had...pretty much ever. Great falafel. Go on a Friday night and order the fish special. Awesome!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook