“A piece of paper inside my New York Cheesecake”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #6 of 137 Restaurants in Monrovia
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Boracay, Philippines
“A piece of paper inside my New York Cheesecake”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had dinner last night at Red Lobster,Monrovia Ca. Our server was slow. We ordered Seaport Lobster and Shrimp and Cheescake. The Seaport Lobster & Shrimp was delicious. I ate my cheesecake this morning after I woke up and I took a first bite and I chewed a piece of paper! Where the hell that paper came from? I was disappointed.

• Visited November 2012

portland, oregon
“Great time at Red Lobster”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I haven't visited the Red Lobster for quite awhile, perhaps over a year ago. This location in Monrovia was excellent. The salad was very fresh and the entire dinner very good. The service was excellent too.

• Visited October 2012
Pasadena, California
“Another delicious lobster night!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Once a week after work we go out to dinner without the children. Red Lobster is relativey close to our office, so we go there from time to time. We ordered 2 lobsters of 3 pounds each! They were perfectly steamed and succulent to taste. the salad is always crisp and fresh. the little breads are addictive, too. The servers are always accomodating and friendly.

• Visited October 2012
Chino, California
“Too much money.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Nice place, some what expensive. The food speaks for itself though. It's pretty good hear. The waits are an hour long, and there's a lot of buzzed people roaming around the restaurant.

Auckland
“Great service - kids loved it.”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We went here on a Saturday evening and while waiting the 10mins to get seated the host greeter pulled out one of the lobsters in the tank and let our kids touch it. He told the kids some facts about lobsters and was really engaging with them. It was great to see a greeter who enjoyed his job. He got a group of kids together so they could all take pictures with a big lobster. The food was great as usual and our server was quick, freindly and helpful despite it being packed.

Visited July 2012