“My First Claim Jumper”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Kenai, Alaska
“My First Claim Jumper”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The service was very slow because the place was packed and there were people standing in line so we felt somewhat hurried by the staff. We found a table in the bar so that we could bypass the wait. The food was good, not great and I thought a little high-priced. I honestly couldn't understand why there was a line, but maybe that's just me and my taste.

Visited February 2013

Whittier, California, United States
“Good times!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Customer service was great. When my family goes to a restaurant that is kid friendly its always a plus. The food was hot and on time.

• Visited February 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food good service!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Walked across the parking lot from our hotel right to Claim Jumper. We were seated immediately and service was prompt. Really like the large menu selection and started with the coconut shrimp appetizer. Six very large shrimp with Thai slaw and 2 dipping sauces. My husband had fish and chips and I had the meatloaf for main course. I wish we hadn't eaten so much because I would have loved to try the chocolate cake! That cake is HUGE!

Visited February 2013
Glendora
“Wow, lots of food.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Jeepers, we took another night's dinner out in the to go box. Food was good and lots of it to boot! The salad bar was good and the desserts were to die for, you won't be disappointed here.

Visited August 2012
Barcelona, Spain
“Its a chain....”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

It was everything you'd expect from an American chain.....smiley but unremarkable service, huge portions, no heart or soul in the food. Chilli in a bowl as a starter was pretty tasty

Dessert and loyalty cards were pushed hard.

The chocolate cake on display in the entrance lobby appeared to be been modelled on Mount Rushmore

You won't be amazed, nor disappointed

• Visited January 2013