“Wish I could have taken my "doggie bag" on my return flight home”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noor's Indian Bistro
Ranked #12 of 139 Restaurants in Monrovia
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Order Healthy Indian food from Noors Ordering System - Powered By Clorder
Reviewed August 6, 2014

A local suggested Noor's while I was in town on business. Good atmosphere. Incredibly helpful server. (He made great recommendations.) Delicious food with generous portions. Fair prices. Highly recommend the restaurant. Can’t wait to go back.

There are newer reviews for Noor's Indian Bistro

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We have been going here for a couple years now and every time the food has been excellent! The chicken masala with bell pepper, onion and cabbage is my favorite. My wife's favorite is the chicken madras , it's in a curry sauce with coconut milk and curry leaves. The best part is they can make any dish as spicy as you like.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Gonna be tough here and not give 5 stars, but the food was certainly worthy. Restaurant was a bit warm, as they must've had it turned down, we were the first in for dinner. Waitstaff were uber friendly and professional, but family I would think, so not exactly top notch pro servers. But, you come for the food, right? Dishes took a bit to arrive, so don't be a cranky American, relax and enjoy your time. Once it arrived, was fresh, flavorful and original. The chaat was spiced goodness, I had mulligatawny which was top notch. The shrimp biryani, which they state is for 2 people at 14- was enough for 3. with a couple of patron friendly tweaks this could be more popular IMO. highly recommend for a slow dining experience.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We put our meal selections in the hands of the owner, "NIck", and we were again delighted. Noor's us comfortable and clean. It's not a place to grab a bowl of curried rice, but a place to sit down and have a wonder meal. Service is warm, welcoming and caring. The food takes a little longer to arrive at your table, but your meal is cooked to order and the flavors that are placed on your plate a worth the wait! I suggest you enjoy some mint naan and a glass of wine while dinner is being prepared.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

To quote my wife "If you don't like lamb, have the lamb - best I've ever had".

If you're after a quick fix or are indifferent to fine cuisine then don't eat here, the attention to detail and success of every dish will be wasted. We shared the Gosht Biryani with Saag Paneer. The lamb tasted like it'd been simmering for a month - rich in flavor and perfectly tender, even the Saag Paneer, a relatively bland dish, was flavorful and left me wanting more. Our papadums were crisp and warm and the accompanying dips a balance of both sweet and spicy. I'm from Leicester, England. We've the largest Diwali celebrations outside of India and Indian restaurants are ubiquitous. At home onion chutney is synonymous with "Indians" and wasn't included with our dips so my only request is for onion chutney next time please? :)

The service was in line with the food, exceptional. I particularly enjoyed the chef visiting our table and talking us through his creation. The Gosht Biryani was easily the best value and portioned just enough for one without leaving you feeling like you've swallowed a bowling ball. Five stars *****