“Home away from home”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Monrovia
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been staying three weeks/month in the Extended Stay in Monrovia since February. I drive in from Nevada and always look forward to the room selected for me by Stephanie and her team. The room is always clean and ready for me and provides everything I look for in a "home away from home".

I use Extended Stay whenever I travel for business because I like to prepare my own food and the kitchen facilities provide that freedom. I haven't found a better value in Los Angeles on a cost/night and amenities basis. I look to my future stays and highly recommend this facility for the business traveler. By the way, if you're a traveler that doesn't like to cook for yourself, the hotel is within a block or two of many great restaurants.

Room Tip: The hotel is undergoing renovation at this time and I recommend a early reservation
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 18, 2013

What a great staff they have. They sincerely go out of there way making u feel welcome! Stephanie always has a smile on her face going above and beyond making sure that your stay is the best possible. The entire staff is great and recommend this hotel to everyone!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I would like to thank Sherrine for all the hospitality and for kind help. Made me feel homely n accomodated well.
All credit to Sherrine!!!!!!!
She is not gem she is not anything else than an angel in disguise..
Rooms r good
kitchen is helpful

sherrine helped me alot wit my bill details and other comforts during my stay

Tluck

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Overall, this hotel provides a great value. It is less expensive than most hotels in the LA area and provides a kitchen, which will save you even more money. The staff is helpful and friendly especially Stephanie. She has gone out of her way to help and provide resources numerous times for me and others.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed April 10, 2013

From the moment we arrived, my son and I truly felt welcome. I interacted with at least five different employees and each one conveyed a genuine sense of care for our comfort. I felt much more like an honored guest in their home rather than simply a passing patron of their place of work. This is rare. If I ever have need for a place to stay in that area again, I will not hesitate to return. In fact, I will look forward to it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My last stay at this hotel was great as always. Adinah was very helpful on the telephone when I call in for last minute reservation. Adinah was also very flexible when it came to requesting early check in or late checkout. Adinah always have a smile with great attitude. It was always a great experience staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stephanie did an excellent job at the front desk. Her smile and great attitude is infectious! The rooms were clean and the rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a first for me staying here. I will be coming back and staying there again in 6 months!

Markieth S.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of our associates and our property. We're thrilled that this was your first time staying with us and because of the excellent experience, we will be seeing you again. We look forward to your next stay with us in Monrovia.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Monrovia
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Monrovia
Oak Tree Inn
Oak Tree Inn
#3 of 7 in Monrovia
Quality Inn Near City of Hope
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia? Share your experiences!