“Down hill foodies...”

Ranked #47 of 137 Restaurants in Monrovia
LA
“Down hill foodies...”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Used to go here to eat ...service went down hill at first by telling us where to sit..so Hubby walked out althought no one was sitting on the seat or, empty table. I then took food out to avoid a mother bad scene. And now.l foodies are bland, Pad Thai tasteless, fishy pad see ewe, ok service ...a change of staff perhaps...
A tad disappointed and now must drive along Huntington to a Thai Classic Palace with much better tasting foodies in the area..
Sorry guys..hoping for some tasty treats improvement soon?

• Visited September 2011

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Very Authentic”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I had the Duck red curry My daughter had the green curry and she loved it - we also ordered the soup for two and had plenty of everything for lunch the next day. The only negative I have is that you could not control the level of heat of the curry otherwise I thought everything was delicious. We also enjoyed the Thai Iced Tea with milk and it was so strong and delicious I will be thinking about it for a long time. We were in pretty late at night so we had outstanding service as we were the only people in there other than two guys who left within minutes of us coming in. I will visit again next time I am in Monrovia.

• Visited March 2012
Monrovia, California
“Solid...”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

... because you can't find a bad dish and the it is very consistent. It is never a concern of mine but some people balk at the B rating in the window...just a heads up if you get hung up on that kind of thing.

Covina, California
“Wide variety of choices; good service”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Chang Thai offers many fine choices for Thai cuisine, anything you might want, and they serve it quickly and graciously on lovely dishware that is usually green or white and sometimes has an elephant theme. I highly recommend the pad woon sen, angel wings, curry, soup, and just about anything else here!

Melbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food,good service(although it was a...”
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Great food,good service(although it was a Tuesday night) & not too pricey.
Perfect if you just want a good,easy meal.