All reviews room was clean free wifi off the highway no frills a great place to stay cable tv microwave motel desert noise stop california dust remote vegas truck
Reviewed December 6, 2010

This is a nice motel, clean with good amenities, like wireless Internet connection, microwave, cable TV and small refrigerator, all included and at a reasonable price. Pet friendly. Service was great and a small problem was fixed quickly. Help was offered in my setting up my computer for their network. The problem was me, not their network. I will be going back again in two months.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
arunbhula, Owner at Desert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2010

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and writing pleasant words for our motel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.

Desert Inn, Mojave, CA

Reviewed November 10, 2010

Nice little find in Mohave. Price is right. Owners very welcoming and accommodating. Room clean and bright.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
arunbhula, Owner at Desert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2010

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Desert Inn, Mojave CA

Reviewed October 2, 2010

This is not a resort hotel, but a "motor lodge". No frills, but for an overnight stay while on the road it's perfect! - way better than a motel 6. It's a dated building, but very clean, fresh paint, new furniture and a very friendly manager. In fact, he turned the air conditioner on in our room to cool the room down before our arrival. The bed was very comfortable and this is a quiet location, so we got a good nites sleep. We paid $49 AAA rate, which included coffee, juice and pastries. Also, free wi-fi, in room fridge and microwave. Would reccommend without hestiation.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beave8920

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review for our motel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our motel.
Desert Inn, Mojave CA

Reviewed September 30, 2010

We were looking for reasonably priced place to stop en-route from Las Vegas to Yosemite and selected the Desert Inn after reading good reviews on Tripadvisor. Most accommodation in Mojave is situated alongside the railway line which has trains running most of the night. The Desert Inn is further away from the railway which is a plus. This is an older style motel, but the room had everything you need for an overnight stop: fridge, microwave, and wi-fi. It was clean, and comfortable. The breakfast is basic: orange juice and danish pastry. But you can't really expect more from a budget priced motel. The staff were especially friendly and helpful. Overall, a very good overnight stopover.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

I have been staying at the Desert Inn intermittently 3-4 days per week for over 2 years. I often work in the Mojave area and stay alone while on travel there. I was initially impressed by a review that I read online. The motel was rated as clean, well maintained, and inexpensive. The motel is managed and maintained by a resident family that is very serious about keeping standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction. I have forgotten items of clothing and found them folded on the bed upon my next visit. On a particularly cold night the heater is running when I drag my tired body back to the motel. The occupants are largely working type guests who rise early and don't make noise. The location is right off the highway but there is no traffic noise.There are no frills but there is a microwave, refrig., TV, and internet. The parking lot is well lighted at night and I have never experienced vandalism. I would rate the Desert Inn as a best value for travelers without a need for irrelevant extras.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business