All reviews room was clean free wifi off the highway no frills a great place to stay cable tv microwave motel desert noise stop california dust remote vegas truck
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The owner was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were small but recently painted and had a fridge, micro and flat screen TV. It was fairly hot in the room, but the AC fan was so loud, we couldn't use it. We were also mystified by the "breakfast" which offered cold cereal and oatmeal packets but no hot water to put on the oatmeal. We were told to go heat some hot water in the room's microwave. When we asked about coffee, we were told to go make it in our room, but there was only one small coffee filter pack that made less than two cups.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
arunbhula, Manager at Desert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Hello,

We are glad you enjoyed our hospitality. We have no problem giving our guest more coffee filters, next time please feel free to ask for more at no charge. Sorry that the Air Conditioner was too loud, in most of our rooms we don't have that problem. We hope you do stay with us next time you are in town with a better experience. Thank you for taking the time and writing about your experience staying at the Desert Inn.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was on an extended business trip in Mojave...I researched the Trip Adviser and found that the Desert Inn had the best reviews . I checked in and met very the friendly and efficient staff. After going to my room which was clean and well organized I enjoyed the large flat screen TV which had more than 100 channels of programming and Wi-FI. When business mail arrived, it was delivered to my room immediately! The staff will even take care of your laundry needs for a small fee! Without a doubt, this is the best stay I have ever had at a motel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Hello,

Thank you for the kinds words. We are glad you are enjoying all of the amenities at the Desert Inn, from the 100 plus hd channels on a flat screen, to our free wi-fi.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Having driven all the way from the Grand Canyon on this day I was hoping for a noce place to stay and I wasn't dissapointed. It has everything you need. Its just of the main road but very quiet. You get a nice basic breakfast in the morning which is ample. This is a great place to stay for a great price!

• Stayed: October 2012

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us on your road from the Grand Canyon. We hope you enjoyed the new flat screen tv with high definition. Soon we will be getting new beds as well. Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your stay at the Desert Inn.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Felt very safe at this property - in a town that looked to have some unsavoury types lurking around. The man at the office was helpful and very polite, and didn't mind re-jigging the TV set-up, as we had pressed wrong buttons on remote. It was extremely hot but the air con. soon cooled things down. The view from the room was best hidden behind curtains...not a pleasant outlook, but this did not detract from the overall experience. Breakfast was included - we left early for a long drive so didn't have any. Room rate was good value for money.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Giltim_coro

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about the Desert Inn. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our motel.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a business trip in Bakersfield / Mojave...I found the Desert Inn on Trip Advisor.The reviews were stellar...I concur !!! I travel often and the Desert Inn was a great find in the Mojave area
I was checked in and out by very friendly and efficient staff, and my room was clean and nicely furnished. The temperature was ideal, too, and the motel was quiet during the evening hours.
I especially enjoyed the large Flat screen TV,HBO & over (100) Channels & Wi-FI too boot.The owners were extremely helpful and take great pride in their hotel and customer service.
A very Good Experience, and I would definitely stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
arunbhula, Manager at Desert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for staying at our motel. We are glad you took advantage of the 140 HD channels that we offer! Thank you again for taking the time and writing a review about the Desert Inn.