All reviews room was clean free wifi off the highway no frills a great place to stay cable tv microwave motel desert noise stop california dust remote vegas truck
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Surprising spacious clean room with a comfortable bed. very sparse continental breakfast. The manger was very courteous and bent over backwards to help up. There was a coffee maker in the room.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JerryCowetaOk

Hello Jerry,

We do our best to keep our guests happy. Thank you for staying at our motel.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Do not have high expectations on the place and remember what you have paid for it. With that in mind, staff was very nice, happy and smiley. Helped us right away to check in and access to the services (coffee and internet).
Free internet, easy parking and confortable bed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MRCHIT

Hello,

Thank you for staying at our motel. Sorry for not meeting your expectations. We do have a lot of amenities that the bigger hotels have, which the smaller motels usually don't have. We have a desk top computer with free wifi in the office for all of our guests to use. Free continental breakfast, flat screen tvs which will soon have roughly 150 hd channels, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, shampoo and lotion for all of our guests, to ensure they have a comfortable stay at the Desert Inn. Thank you again for staying at our 2 star AAA approved motel.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I read some great reviews for this place so I thought I would give it a try. I have not been disapointed. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the nights are quiet. I am working in the area for several months and will be making this my home away from home. The management has been very accomadating . The refrigerator with a freezer compartment comes in very handy. All in all a very nice place. Looking forward to my stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Hello Jenny,

We are really happy to see you are enjoying your new home away from home. Thank you for taking the time and writing a review for our motel.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

it is a very nice place, and the service was great, but the building is old, so it is a little bit smelly. the shower is not comforteble and the AC is noisy.

• Stayed: June 2012
arunbhula, Manager at Desert Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Hello,

We are sorry you feel that way, but thank you for staying with us. Hopefully we can give you a better experience the next time you are in Mojave.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

I work in the IBEW International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union. So my job takes me to all different places in California. I get a allowance every day for expenses to cover a room. This motel is only 30 minutes from the job site but it is a very clean room. They offer to clean the room every day when most places only come once a week when you are staying for weeks at a time. They owner and his wife are not only very nice but accommodating to each of the quests staying here. They want to make your stay here very present even if its just one night that you are staying here. It might be an older place but very clean and one that I would come back to stay at when I work in the area. I give this place 4 gold stars.

Room Tip: Always ask questions and get the place that is going to work for you in what ever your situation is.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Giovanni749

Hello,

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate the kind words you wrote about your stay at the Desert Inn. Thank you again.