“Great Food!”

Pho Viet Restaurant
Ranked #211 of 509 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've lived near this place for over 4 yrs and I finally made my way to it. I'm sure glad I did though. I really like pho and this place has some of the best I've had in a while. I could tell it would be good because the place was pretty packed for a Tuesday afternoon. I'll be back soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

When we are in town, we visit this place every week with friends who frequent this place. The service is very good and food is exceptional. If you don't like some of animal parts like trip, just tell them and they will give the food without it. My personal favorites are chicken or beef fried rice, beef noodle soup. The pearl tea is also really good. Every one I have recommended to go to this place also love the food. Our friend's family has four and we are three and we all eat for less than$50. Can't beat that for what you can get.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Family of four craving Vietnamese lunch on Sunday drive from LA to SF. Conveniently located right off the 99 freeway. Cold Bun cha rice noodles with grilled shrimp and egg rolls and fresh lettuce and fish sauce, beef pho, spicy lemongrass checken bun cha, Vietnamese ice coffee (premade, no drip at the table, but still delicious).

I eat a lot of vietnamese food and this was authentic. Likewise no fancy decor. Waitress was outgoing and friendly with a big smile, and many customers knew her name so probably a lot of regulars come here.

Totally fine meal and would go back.