“The Best Yogurt Around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yogurt Mill

Yogurt Mill
Ranked #10 of 16 Dessert in Modesto
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Modesto, California
“The Best Yogurt Around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I think this is the best yogurt shop I have ever been to. I usually eat at the Roseburg Square shop which I believe is owned by the same people as the shop on Oakdale Road. I try to go a few times a month if possible. The yogurt is just delicious here and the flavors are so interesting. They regularly change the flavors and always have a good selection, including sugar free and non-dairy. The toppings are good quality and I have been amazed by the fruit offerings, huge, fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberries to name just a few. The young staff here are so friendly and personable. They remodeled the Roseburg Yogurt Mill a few years ago and it has a fresh, appealing atmosphere. There are tables both inside and outside so you can linger and visit over yogurt. I love to ride my bike to this shop by using the Virginia Corridor trail which is right next door to Roseburg Square. I get some great exercise, fresh air and a tasty cup of yogurt! Make sure you try Yogurt Mill. You can't beat the great taste and quality here!

Visited February 2013

Modesto, California
“Best yogurt place in town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! They always have a great selection of delicious flavors and plenty of toppings, if you so desire. The staff is friendly & helpful & they don't try to sell you extra stuff (are you listening, Cold Stone?).

California Hot Springs, California
“Best FroYo in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This place has been around forever and it is the best in town! I've never tried a flavor that I didn't like :) there are two locations in Modesto. Oakdale road and Roseburg square.

turlock, california, USA
“A neighorhood classic.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Great energy, fun, excellent service from a young hip group behind the counter. They always have something new and it's a really awesome place to go either from the drive through or inside. Very creative flavors and good mix of "healthy" options. Love that it's a local joint and not a chain. Great value with the frequent customer card for 10th free!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“always a treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

They always have a great selection of yogurt and we visit every time we are in town. You can't go wrong with the yogurt. The service was generally good, but this time we felt a little ignored as we waited for our order to be taken. The server was spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME socializing with the couple ahead of us.

Visited April 2012