“"My "Thanksgiving" Place !"”
Review of Perko's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perko's Cafe
Ranked #213 of 505 Restaurants in Modesto
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Whenever I have that early Thanksgiving meal urge, my husband would take me to Perko's Café.
This country theme café is one of my favorite restaurants, but the best excuse for coming here is the " homemade " Thanksgiving "Hot Turkey Sandwich ", served with cranberry sauce, mashed potato with gravy, and of course, a generous slices fresh turkey on wheat bread, a delicious gravy on top, yummy !
This is my early Thanksgiving meal every time I dine at Perko's. My husband's order was the usual breakfast Senior Omelet, eggs with slices mushroom & spinach. We both enjoy the food and the nice, pretty servers, wearing country attire. What amused me is the regular newspaper, but it is not a media outlet. It has creative artwork illustrating the different menus offered for reasonable price. The place is always crowded and patiently waiting to be seated. Nice place to get my early Thanksgiving meal !

1  Thank IndayHill1 .
There are newer reviews for Perko's Cafe

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I enjoyed eating at Perkos due to the incredibly attentive and hospitable service provided by waitresses Mel and Heather! We had a large party and they were quick to refill drinks, bring condiments, separate the checks accordingly, provide take out boxes, and generally check in with us! They were friendly and engaging and interacted wonderfully with our table the whole time we were there! We appreciate their services and thank them for making our experience special! :)

1  Thank miniminister
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had never heard of Perko's and stopped in for a late lunch. It was nice and clean and obvious that they had some regulars there. Our server was very nice and the food was served quickly. It seems to be general American food and fairly priced. I liked the food and atmosphere better than the larger chains out there. If you are in the area and looking for a place to eat, I would stop by.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank lunalu
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Always enjoyable, been going there for 10 years and we always get red carpet treatment! The girls bend over backwards to serve us. The hardest part about going there is who is going to be our server that day? Staci is always friendly, alert and on her toes! Becca is always smiling and Nikki is ready to go as soon as she sees us! We love these girls and look forward to seeing them every day! Craig & Martha

1  Thank Martha G
Reviewed May 30, 2013

for breakfast it just depends on who is cooking..eggs can be tricky. but it will probably meet your expectations, and best is that the servers aim to please,so they will return bad food with an apology and smile. we always try to get Kayla who is an excellent and friendly server and always upbeat. we know if she is our server, she will not deliver something obviously not up to par. ask for her and you will get what you order and cooked well. that should be a good dining experience.

1  Thank Marcia M