“Great Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Concetta

Concetta
Ranked #7 of 498 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Modesto, CA
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2009

My husband and I are regulars at Concetta. We love the interesting combinations of flavors in the food and the everchanging menu. Also, the atmosphere is very laid back and they have some interesting wines by the glass. On the downside, the service can be slow on busy nights.

1 Thank ModEater

Turlock
“The best restaurant in Modeso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2009

Concetta is always a wonderful combination of familiar dishes and new things they are trying out, and everything is amazingly good, and fresh, and surprising. The staff are all fantastic and Paul is usually hanging around to pitch in, to make wine recommendations, or to stop by to chat.

If you're in a hurry, then go somewhere else. If you insist on having your own plate, all to yourself, with Olive Garden-sized entrees, then go somewhere else. If you like to talk while eating with friends, then this is the place. If you have really great memories of that slow-food place in Rome or that place in the village in France that you will never find again, then go to Concetta's.

Modesto, CA
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2009

Paul, the owner, will serve you delicious tapas. He takes great pride in offering an eclectic offering of tasty dishes. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Northern California
“Poor service and food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2008

Do yourself a favor and take your money elsewhere if you want to dine out in Modesto during these hard economic times and do not go to this restaurant. My wife and I went here before a concert and I ordered Pizza of the Day(which took a day to get to our table), and my wife ordered Mostaccioli w/Braised Lamb which was average at best. My wife was finished with her dish by the time my Pizza of the Day arrived. When one of the waitresses asked if everything was OK with the meal, and I complained about my meal taking so long to get she acted like I had the problem. Very rude! Unbelievable during these times. We will never go there again and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Turlock, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Modesto Has To Offer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2008

Every time I go to Concetta I am amazed. Their food is always inspired and delicious. Wine selections are varied and perfect for the menu. I like to go with a lot of friends so that we can share several small plates and get away without too much $$$. But even when I pay more Concetta is worth it.
Try the specials and the specialty wines, but DO NOT skip the brussel sprouts. Even if you think you don't like brussel sprouts. AWESOME!