“Awesome Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Modesto, California
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have been here three or four times and everything has been good with the exception of the sandwich I had which was dry. The last time I had a pizza roll stuffed with cheese and broccoli. It was soooo good wish I could have eaten another one. Attentive service, great personalities. The pizza is to die for.....!

• Visited August 2012

Riverbank, California
“Real New York Italian food in cowboyland”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I got invited there by a friend and have been back about 1/2 a dozen times.
I try the special each visit and have never been disappointed .
Owner is a real people person and makes everyone feel welcome.

• Visited August 2012
Modesto, California
“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Small place with delicious Italian food I'n Modesto! Vincent, the owner, made good on a problem we had with a pizza recently. He was gracious and made sure our next meal was enjoyable. He strives to provide top notch food--and service. Busy place. And in our economy now...that is a great thing!!!! Food is hot, the best Italian Sausage, and good servers. Try them out soon.

California
“Our favorite”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I love Chefs of New York. It is the place we take our friends when they come to town because they are always impressed that little Modesto could have such a great place. I'm not a fan of the chain eateries and this is truly one of a kind. The owner Vinnie is adorable and always makes us feel welcome. My husband always orders the pasta alfredo and I'm a fan of the specials and the penne a la vodka. The pizza is on the thinnest crust and the ingredients are the freshest. We are happy to hear that they are expanding because our only complaint is that it is sometimes super busy.

• Visited July 2012
Fremont, California
“Outstanding pizza, pasta, salad, service!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Great pizza that is almost NY style - large slices, but the several times I have it, it is not the soft folding style. Nevertheless, the pizza is great & their sauce has a nice slightly sweet taste. I have had their Italian salad, Eggplant Ziti Sicilian & Mannicotti which were great. I had the fettuccine alfredo once but the sauce was watery, but they took it off the bill. Service is outstanding & friendly. I have used groupons & living social deals here. Great vegetarian options.

• Visited March 2012