“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Vito’s Ristorante
Ranked #230 of 498 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: authentic Italian and American cusine
Modesto, California
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have visited this restaurant a number of times in the past five years and are never disappointed. Good food and the service is the best.

• Visited November 2012

Ripon, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine Italian Dining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Outstanding food, service, and fair market pricing. Fabulous wine list, too! Consistency is very important to me especially when dining locally, it's a sure thing everytime!

Visited October 2012
Modesto
“The manager is the worst employee there.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2010

The so called manager did not know it was happy hour, or what the hours for happy are. There were 5 of us and we ordered pretty much the same thing (chicken). Four meals came and one had to wait ten minutes. When asked about being comped, she said she couldn't comp something that was going to be eaten. (!?) And, the worst thing, she chewed gum the entire time we were there--while she was at the food counter, while she was serving, while she was talking. Yuck.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Modesto, CA
“Good Italian Food at Fair prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2009

My husband and I eat at Vito's a lot. It has good food at reasonable prices. It is one of the few nicer restaurants where we feel comfortable taking the kids.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Modesto, CA
“Worthy to hang with the best of downtown restaurants...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2008

After joining some friends for drinks Friday night, my wife and I had a great dinner. I'm told there are new owners recently, and the food was noticeably better than the last time we ate here. We each had a pasta dinner, with house salads. The service was responsive and attentive, and the atmosphere relaxing. Upon getting the check, I was pleasantly surprised to see they charged me $6.50 for a Makers Mark Manhattan - I was at Bacchus three days earlier where I paid $12.00! The entire bill was $41.00 before tip. We will be back.

1 Thank PTrompet

Been to Vito’s Ristorante? Share your experiences!