“Something for everyone”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I've been eating at Uno's for many years. First in San Francisco, then here in Modesto when they opened. I love it for several reasons. First, the sheer variety of the menu options guarantees everybody can find something they like. Second, I've never had a bad meal here. Third, the staff (while very young) are polite and efficient.

1  Thank Travelbug121695

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Wow, I loved the food here. I wish it was healthier.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

My wife and I ate at this place whiloe traveling to a friends place. We stopped for lunch as we heard it was good from friends. Lunch was good to average but the service was excellent. The value good and the location fairly easy to get to. Not bad for a quick lunch.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

the salad lunch deal is awesome but most of their menu is just ok.....not great!

Reviewed August 10, 2011

We were a party of 5 on a Saturday early evening. Our waitress was charming and attentive.
All of us commented on how good our food was and we each had ordered something different. Based on our experience I will recommend this restaurant to family and friends. Just wish I had remembered the name of our waitress!

Been to UNO? Share your experiences!