DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
$122
$89
  • Pool
1,026 results
All reviewsdouble treeacross the streetvalet parkingcookiesmovie theatertrain tracksnice hotelnicest hotelroom servicebreakfast buffetgallo centerlight sleeperbusiness tripfront desk staffbed was very comfortablenice stayearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Nice hotel in the middle of nowhere, had to stay here for a business meeting. Hotel itself is nice with good service. Parking is across the street over a bridge. This hotel is truly in the middle of nowhere, but if you had to go there for a meeting, thank goodness for a comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
FPSBGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear that your stay was comfortable and we hope that you will stay with us again on your future travels through the Modesto area.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stay at this property for business and always receive a hospitable and sincere welcome upon my arrival. The rooms are nice....not extraordinary, but comfortable, clean and roomy. The evening reception desk staff are awesome. The bar/restaurant has a knowledgeable staff and a great happy hour. The food is good at the restaurant with other choices accessible within a short walk from the hotel. A very nice downtown Modesto property if you don't want to be out in the suburban sprawl. Parking is an issue. Why you end up paying for parking in Modesto, $9 Self and $16 Valet is a bit of a head scratcher but not a deal breaker.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from train tracks,. The whistle in the morning can be jarring.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
FPSBGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to see that we were able to impress you with our service. We conduct extensive training classes on delivering exceptional service and I am glad it was noticable during your stay. I am also glad to hear that the parking fee was not a deal breaker for you and we hope that you continue to stay with us on your future travels to Modesto.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I had not had a "date night" for over 8 months. The Double Tree staff did everything perfect and surpassed my expectations to make this surprise the best. Everything was clean and fresh! The room could not have been more perfect and was very quiet and kept at a very cool temperature.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
FPSBGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your date night here in Modesto. I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable time. Please consider us again for your future stays in Modesto.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had to be in Modesto for a family event. We stayed for only one night and found out that we were biten by bed bugs. Initially we didn't check the room for them, but if you go there, make sure youvdo it. Besides that the rest was acceptable

• Stayed: April 2013
FPSBGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Good Morning:

Thank you for responding to us on Trip Advisor. At your earliest convenience please contact me at the Hotel. I want you to know we take these things very seriously and I would like the oppotunity to speak to you further so that I can fully investigate the incident with our pest control company. We certainly hope that this does not discourage you from future visits to our Hotel when you are visiting family in the area again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very happy with everything. The warm cookie at check in was much appreciated. The rooms were clean and a descent size. I was only there for one night for business and got in late so I didn't see much else in the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your nice review on Trip Advisor. I will be sure to pass along your review to my staff along with many accolades. I am also very happy to hear you mention the warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. This is our "Signature" at all DoubleTree Hotels and we hope that you continue to use us in all of your future travels.