Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
thebrocks2017
Modesto, California

Brunch with 140 women

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 5, 2019
We had a brunch on June 2, 2019 at this Clarion Inn. The service was outstanding. And the food was served buffet style. It was hot and good. When a member needed help the Clarion staff were right there. The staff were quite during our meeting which made it easy.
Date of stay: June 2019
Responded Jun 11, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent event in our conference center. We appreciate your willingness to share your experience and look forward to your next event with us.
$120
  • BestWestern.com
  • Skyscanner.com
    $103
View more hotels in Modesto
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019

The entrance is that of a 5 star hotel and the lobby is spacious and inviting. After check in you get to see the real side of things. The room was good size and clean but the furniture was old and beat. The room and the hall smelled of smoke like a skid row bar. By the way it was non smoking. The TV would not work and maintenance could not get it working. I made it work for the night. Getting up the next morning I quickly realized the hot water faucet was broke and I had to take my first COLD shower in years. All that for a hundred bucks. Also if you go to the back of the building you will notice it is in real need of repair. Like the cornice falling off the edge of the roof and doors that don't always work. I can't advise you for a place in Modesto as I have yet to find a nice one.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Josh E, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Reviewed May 1, 2019

I stayed here for one night while driving to Southern California and was quite happy with what I got for the money. The hotel is a little older but well maintained. My room was quite large, comfortable, and clean. Although I didn't use it, the indoor pool in the central atrium area looked very nice. I also felt quite secure as all the entrances to the hallways were key card access only. As one of the less expensive options in Modesto, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room tip: Second floor rooms are only accessible via locked interior hallway, providing a greater sense of security.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Victorjw

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always happy to hear from our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit with us. Next time you are passing through, please stay with us again. Our indoor pool is open all year round.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This is a great hotel to come to I travel a lot very nice costumer service. The food is good.you must stay at this hotel. The indoor pool is nice. When I come on business trip this is a place to stay at.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jocelyn V, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - it is always a pleasure to hear from guests who enjoyed their stay with us. It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our amenities such as the indoor pool & spa as well as the Pub & Grill which is open for lunch and dinner. We hope the next time you are in town for business you will come to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

My interesting stay began at checkin, i was given a behavioral contract to sign and it referenced “no excessive traffic to my room”. I wouldn’t have checked in if it wasn’t for a work meeting. I did not feel safe at this hotel.

When I went to dinner a person was asleep in the lobby and numerous people were loitering about.

My shower didn’t appear to be clean, I asked my manager if I could expense shower shoes.

Lot’s of noise, room next door sounded haunted. Awoke to the odor of the Devil’s lettuce.

Needless to say, I will not be using this facility in the future.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jocelyn V, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your comments and concerns regarding your past hotel stay with us. Being a conference center and also having a pub & grill onsite, we do require all hotel guests to sign a rules a regulations form so that all those staying with us feel safe knowing there are a set of rules - we are sorry to hear that it was the opposite for you. Please accept our apology that your stay was less than satisfactory.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

From the check in to checkout everyone is friendly and helpful.
The rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are comfortable.
They have a full bar with bar food and full meals as well.
Oh yes Pool and jacuzzi spa are available.
Before you leave a full breakfast from the buffet gets you on to your day in good shape.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jocelyn V, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel for your recent stay! It is always a pleasure to hear from happy guests who took full advantage of all of our amenities and enjoyed their stay. It will be our pleasure to have you come to stay with us again!