Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
nicholas d
Las Vegas, Nevada

Wonderful hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 13, 2019via mobile
This is a great hotel to come to I travel a lot very nice costumer service. The food is good.you must stay at this hotel. The indoor pool is nice. When I come on business trip this is a place to stay at.
Date of stay: March 2019
Responded Apr 17, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel - it is always a pleasure to hear from guests who enjoyed their stay with us. It is also great to hear that you enjoyed our amenities such as the indoor pool & spa as well as the Pub & Grill which is open for lunch and dinner. We hope the next time you are in town for business you will come to stay with us again.
  • BestWestern.com
  • BestWestern.com
  • Priceline
    $103
View more hotels in Modesto
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

My interesting stay began at checkin, i was given a behavioral contract to sign and it referenced “no excessive traffic to my room”. I wouldn’t have checked in if it wasn’t for a work meeting. I did not feel safe at this hotel.

When I went to dinner a person was asleep in the lobby and numerous people were loitering about.

My shower didn’t appear to be clean, I asked my manager if I could expense shower shoes.

Lot’s of noise, room next door sounded haunted. Awoke to the odor of the Devil’s lettuce.

Needless to say, I will not be using this facility in the future.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jocelyn V, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your comments and concerns regarding your past hotel stay with us. Being a conference center and also having a pub & grill onsite, we do require all hotel guests to sign a rules a regulations form so that all those staying with us feel safe knowing there are a set of rules - we are sorry to hear that it was the opposite for you. Please accept our apology that your stay was less than satisfactory.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

From the check in to checkout everyone is friendly and helpful.
The rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are comfortable.
They have a full bar with bar food and full meals as well.
Oh yes Pool and jacuzzi spa are available.
Before you leave a full breakfast from the buffet gets you on to your day in good shape.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jocelyn V, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel for your recent stay! It is always a pleasure to hear from happy guests who took full advantage of all of our amenities and enjoyed their stay. It will be our pleasure to have you come to stay with us again!

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

We made reservation here day of. Maggie checked us in and was the perfect mixture of friendly coupled with business efficient. She’s a gem. I’ve traveled a lot and also worked with conferences. Since this property is a “conference” hotel I thought the reviews were probably over critical.
Lobby is outdated but quite functional and large. Good to check in large groups.
My room was accessed through the back entrance. Back door was broken, no air spring and slammed into me. Upon walking in I noticed the smell of dirt and must. The ice machine was located here and was broken. The entrance rug was filthy and threadbare. My room was #132. I walked in past trash in hallways. The hallways were very stained. It has the look of a hotel that is understaffed in housekeeping. Room 132 was quite large I was pleasantly surprised. Room was dated but I didn’t care much about that.
I unpacked quickly then put a frozen dinner in microwave. It turned off after 90 seconds. The a/c went black. I called Maggie and she sent Jason to work on it. What a nice guy. He did something and the a/c and microwave rebooted. He also showed me how to work a/c since the electronic read out was burnt out.
The bathroom sink was broken, no hot water. CracKed porcelain. I didn’t bother to shower in the stained tub.
I tried to watch tv and it went black. Jason came back and after 30 minutes the guy was so frustrated and couldn’t fix it. No tv. He did offer to change my room. However, we were unpacked, in pjs, it was after 9am. We had an early morning the next day and decided not to change. We finally asked him to leave.
Halfway through the night I flipped positions in bed, head to feet, feet to head. That way my feet didn’t feel higher than head.
Melody assisted with the hot breakfast. She was a delight. (People! Don’t forget to tip housekeeping and breakfast staff!)
When I opened my room refrigerator about 1 cup of water poured on my shoes. Lovely. Freezer was frozen up.
I called and left message with manager and never heard back. I called again and spoke with assistant manager Josh E. (He refused to give last name). He was friendly and apologized and said he would talk to owner. He said I wouldn’t receive a refund but probably receive 6000 Choice points. He just needed to confirm with manager. The next day I called back and Josh E. Said he spoke with manager/owner, Mike K. He said that he was authorized to credit me 2000 Choice points. I asked him why they went down from 6000 to 2000. He just repeated that’s what he was authorized. He pointed out they tried to make things right by offering another room. While I understand that concession another room - it would still be in the same hotel where the hallways had trash, were dirty, ill kept, broken ice machines, etc. If the mattress in my room sagged, broken electrical system (microwave caused the a/c to short out), broken sink, no hot water in sink- would another room be magically better? And was it worth the risk to re pack and move our exhausted bodies for the chance?
I also called Choice Corporate and reported what happened. They said they would contact hotel. After a couple days I called corporate and they told me the Clarion Inn Conf Center, I quote, “ refused to respond and closed the complaint”. I was told they were going to be looking more into this property as it appears they aren’t living up to the Choice brand. I’ve stayed at many Choice Properties and only complained once before . The conditions here are surprisingly below standards - not just my room sir. Everything I personally saw beyond the lobby. Sadly, room change would not fix that.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 25, 2018

Deserie always makes me feel welcomed when I walk through the door. The Entire staff is attentive and friendly. The resturant has an amazing cook. The food that comes out of the kitchen is delicious. I recommend this hotel to everyone! They have a sports bar/restraurant in the hotel as well

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Josh E, Manager at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

Thank you for the kind words, Lupe. The staff works hard to make our guest experience a pleasant one.

Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

There are roaches & mold and all they do is come spray the room yes I have pictures and videos of how many times they have came to sprayed for this problem the Manager Mike doesn't do anything about it but tells is he just going to keep spraying the room my asthma has been affected due to the mold on ceiling I will most definitely will be looking for lawsuit because this is highly unacceptable! When I spoke with Mike earlier today because they came and sprayed my room with Roundup Spray not Roach killer and when I asked him about it he was HIGHLY DISRESPECTFUL! He yelled and said if we don't like what he doing we can get our s*** and leave YELLING I don't not recommend anyone to staying here he racial profiles guest and puts them in certain rooms where you have a few room here nicely updated and new while others are tore up like mine with a roach problem

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Josh E, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

I am sorry you feel that way. The hotel, and Mike especially, has been very accommodating to you. Your companies 6 week booking has turned into more than 3 months. You have incurred over $200 in damages to your room alone. You continued to smoke in a non-smoking room in spite of being warned that you would be charged for doing so. You would constantly decline housekeeping service and then be rude to the housekeeping staff for not servicing your room. You constantly left bags of garbage in the hallway. You have caused roaches to scavenge not just your room, but the surrounding area. We now have to put that wing out of service for treatment.