Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
myprincess1019
Fresno, California

Honeymoon

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 5, 2016
My newlywed husband and I stayed here after the wedding. It was great. The customer service was beyond excellent. The food was delicious. We got the romantic package and my husband and I were super impressed.
Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    $103
  • BestWestern.com
    $105
View more hotels in Modesto
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016

I stayed two nights in Modesto at the Clarion Inn conference center for a job interview. I booked the hotel for it's convenient location and low price. I was surprised to find an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a pool table and a cocktail bar. Overall the interior was clean but old and worn in places. The carpet on the stairs was torn in many places. The individual room air conditioner worked well to keep my room cool but it also drips water on the carpet constantly and left a wet spot that smells of mildew. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. The shower head looks new, but one lamp was burned out and I had trouble finding an outlet for my computer. There was a live band in the lounge with about a dozen very senior citizens enjoying a "no cover" charge night of music and dancing. My room keys had to be re-coded three times but the desk staff were always pleasant about it. My bill was correct and very inexpensive but I would not recommend staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Zen G
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We had an event in Stockton, Ca. a National Championship (Softball), we had umpires come in from Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington. One of the umpires is 18. We went to check him into the Hotel. The Hotel Staff person (Female) stated they could not check him in unless he was staying with a person 21 or over. I asked why, their reply was. We have a lounge (Bar) on the premises. So he could not stay. I was paying the bill. I asked so if he is military and under 21 he can not stay either? She said no. So if your a young couple traveling and if you have a child but you both are under 21, neither of you or the family can stay at this Hotel. I did not realize that discrimination still exist at this magnitude. So we went next door to the Modesto Hotel. This is so against the laws regardless of their policies. Is it any different they eating in a restaurant that serves alcohol or a lounge, do we refuse service to under 21 there? The law is you card I.D. if in doubt. It is not a place to consider staying if under 21, she also stated if with someone 21 and over and your 18 to 20 you can not go to the pool unless you are with someone over 21.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of days. Upon checking out we noticed they charged us for a pay per view movie we didn't even order. I went to complain and the lady said sorry there's nothing we can do. They did nothing to find out why the movie charge was on our bill. DONT STAY HERE. They will put bogus charges on your bill and steal your money. My wife and I will never stay here again. The place also looks like it's falling apart. Needs a lot of work. RIP OFF.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sherpa484080
Reviewed July 21, 2016

The hotel is dirty and has not been updated. I found bed bugs and they did not offer to compensate me in anyway. The rooms were very dirty; I found a fake finger nail in the room. I have taken extreme precaution and spent several hours/dollars making sure i do not bring the bed bugs home.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We stayed as part of a package tour by Tour4us and we would have even a better stay if we had 2 queen size beds instead of one and a rolled out sofa bed.

For the price you pay here, there is hardly any cause for complaint for a night stay en route to Yosemite or SanFran.

As long as hotel is clean and safe, it will get 3 stars from me. 4 star will be judged by its service level, location and freebies.

This is 'stately' budget hotel range compared with Travelodge at San Francisco int l airport. Read the reviews there before complaining here !