“Delicious Meal & Good Service”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #2 of 542 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Some friends and I all had delicious meals here. Loved the bread, too. The waiter was very attentive and helpful and the atmosphere was pleasant. This is not a noisy place which is nice - we were able to visit without yelling. We were celebrating an anniversary and would recommend this place to anyone who wants really good food for a special occasion

Reviewed August 11, 2018

This place is so awesome! The food is phenomenal! I absolutely LOVE the lobster and shrimp ravioli! The bread with cheese sauce is flavorful and simply delicious! The staff are a little dry and not too enthusiastic; but they were attentive and respectful! Parking was ample and the food was divine!

Reviewed August 4, 2018

It was a special friend's birthday, and she likes Italian food, so we looked on the web and found many choices.
Which one to pick? We gambled and picked Bella Italia. We were very happy that we did. The service was polite and they did their job well. The waiter overheard the bday chatter and without being asked, brought a slice of cake with a lit candle on it, that gave the moment a festive feeling. We enjoyed his kindness. We had plates of lobster ravioli, lasagna, chicken, linguinis, with various tasty sauces.
However, if you are having a special date, and want a little privacy, it is not there, restricted space The ambiance is not romantic, lacks the props that go with Italian food, the background music, the patterned tablecloth, the candles, none of that was there. Otherwise, great food!

1  Thank AlexModesto
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant exudes ambiance. The chefs offer up great recipes from the various regions of Italy. I have seen some of these dishes when my wife and I visited Venice, Florence, and Naples. The food was expertly served by Andrew who explained the menu well and who was very attentive. There are very few Italian restaurants in Modedto, but this restaurant can rate with any in the Bay Area. An added plus are the reasonable prices. Great for that special occasion.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

My sister in law and I visited here on girls night out; it was very good food. Our server was excellent, and the meal and service were well paced. My SIL had Pumpkin Ravioli that we’re great and my Lasagna was excellent.