“Much better now that they ae bigger”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #2 of 519 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The food has always been fantastic here, but now that they ahve expanded you can actually get in without a long wait. It is also great that they added the Riverbank restuarant. We prefer to go there. The wife runs that one!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

For a great night out that will not break the bank, this is a good choice. The food is very good and the wine is reasonable. Great and friendly service.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is "off the hook". I have visited twice and both time ordered the same thing. The crab ravioli with prawns. It's to die for. The bread they serve with the meals I find none to be compared. I would rate five stars except the second time I visited we ordered crab cakes. It was all good except the crab. The crab seem to be overe cooked so you couldn't tell what you were eating. It may have been fried tuna., salmon or minced fish. This is a great restaurant and I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have only been here 3 time but it is The Best Italian food i have EVER eaten!
I love this place :)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It has been about three years since we have ate at this restaurant. The first we were impressed with the food. We ate there this last weekend and were disappointed. They had expanded and the atmosphrpere was very nice.

First, our bread that they serve every table was very gooey and not done on the bottom. Then I had Chicken Canneloni for dinner and it was swimming in white sauce. I knew there would be this sauce but not so much. And there was very little chicken in my Canneloni.