“Good Food, Great Value”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #2 of 501 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good Food, Great Value”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

For a great night out that will not break the bank, this is a good choice. The food is very good and the wine is reasonable. Great and friendly service.

• Visited October 2012

modesto
“Can't wiat to go again.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is "off the hook". I have visited twice and both time ordered the same thing. The crab ravioli with prawns. It's to die for. The bread they serve with the meals I find none to be compared. I would rate five stars except the second time I visited we ordered crab cakes. It was all good except the crab. The crab seem to be overe cooked so you couldn't tell what you were eating. It may have been fried tuna., salmon or minced fish. This is a great restaurant and I can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2011
Modesto, California, United States
“YUMMMM”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have only been here 3 time but it is The Best Italian food i have EVER eaten!
I love this place :)

Visited May 2012
Modesto, California
“Disappointed this time”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It has been about three years since we have ate at this restaurant. The first we were impressed with the food. We ate there this last weekend and were disappointed. They had expanded and the atmosphrpere was very nice.

First, our bread that they serve every table was very gooey and not done on the bottom. Then I had Chicken Canneloni for dinner and it was swimming in white sauce. I knew there would be this sauce but not so much. And there was very little chicken in my Canneloni.

• Visited September 2012
Modesto, California
“A restaurant in demand”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a nice restaurant with good food. Family friendly, the menu is broad and embraces a nice variety of dishes. They are willing to adapt to one's needs ( my wife and I try to avoid carbs as much as possible and asked for more vegetables as a substitute). The service is excellent.

• Visited August 2012