“Made Fraudulent Charges to My Card”
Review of Bacchus Food & Spirits - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bacchus Food & Spirits
Modesto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made Fraudulent Charges to My Card”
Reviewed February 10, 2009

I chose to have a college graduation dinner party with Bacchus because of the atmosphere. I was disappointed in the service, they seem to disregard my party and pay more attention to the alcoholic drinkers at their establishment. They then charged my credit card an extra $100.00 two days later. After calling and speaking with the manager "Trinity" she was foul, refused to put the money back on the card, and hung up on me. I could not believe the lack of professionalism. I truly believe that they must be hurting to prey on patrons. After spending over $500.00 that night I assumed that they thought that those who have money in Modesto might not notice the extra charges to their card. WATCH OUT for extra charges to your card if you chose to dine there.

1 Thank bigred7714

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great atmosphere and staff.”
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Great atmosphere and staff.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Modesto, CA
“Best bar/restaurant in Modesto”
Reviewed May 22, 2008

Decor,atmosphere,service, and food - it has no rival.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Most recently from the world famous Lodge at Pebble Beach! “Upscale comfort food with a twist”, Love it! My...”
Reviewed December 7, 2007

Most recently from the world famous Lodge at Pebble Beach! “Upscale comfort food with a twist”, Love it! My favorite the Original Bacchus Spinash Salad with Chicken.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook