“I'd never leave if I had the choice.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
Reviewed October 5, 2011

This is one of the best hotel experiences you'll ever have. Niki, Akash, Mabel and the staff make staying more comfortable than staying in your own home. That's not an exaggeration.

• Stayed: October 2011
HIESModesto, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Dear Wanderin_Again,

WOW! What an amazing review!! Thank you so much for your kind words, and we would have loved to have you stay forever, and are sad that you had to leave. We do look forward to making your next stay just as awesome.

We hope that 2012 is going well for you! Make sure to come back and see us soon.

Regional Director of Sales

Reviewed September 27, 2011

This is one of the best hotels in the area. The front desk staff, especially Mabel, are super friendly and the rooms are what you have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. The rooms are comfortable, clean, with easy internet access, making it a nice spot for the business traveler. The microwave and fridge in the room is nice to have too! I would definitely recommend to others when staying in this area. I will also return here on other trips.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Dear JuJuinBama,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! We really pride ourselves on making each and every visit the very best for our guests. Mable is awesome, and one of our shining stars here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites; the entire staff shares her enthusiasm for our guests, and we all strive to take the utmost care in ensuring a pleasurable stay.

I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the numerous amenities we offer. We try to make sure that your stay is seamless; we know how important it is to have all the items you need to make it a successful business trip, such as a strong and reliable internet connection, but also a relaxing place to "decompress" after a long day!

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Modesto.

Regional Director of Sales

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I have now been at the Modesto Holiday Inn property on three separate occasions, and it's no fluke that the Sales Manager is the best I have ever seen. I am a life time Holiday inn member and had been disappointed with my last few stays. Although, the Modesto Holiday Inn and related staff made me realize that there are still great staffs employed by Holiday Inn. I would recommend that the Holiday inn Upper Management team use the above mentioned hotel as a training module. Great Job Guys!!!

Room Tip: Staff is excellent
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
HIESModesto, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

Dear Ron,

Thank you so much for your compliments! It is so nice to hear the impact I am able to make on my guests, and I am pleased to hear that my staff and I were able to renew your faith in the Holiday Inn brand! It was a great pleasure getting to know you during your stays with us; I really enjoyed hearing all about your travels, and look forward to new stories when you return to Modesto!

Thank you for being a part of the Holiday Inn Express Modesto family; you are always at home here.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Modesto can be tricky place to stay
This Holiday inn turned to be the most guest friendly place in the area

• Stayed: September 2011

Aleksandr,

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with the Holliday Inn Express & Suites Modesto. As it can be tricky to find just the right hotel to fit all of your needs, your kind words about our staff are not only helpful to your peers, but anyone trying to find the best place in Modesto to stay.

We look forward to seeing you when you come back to Modesto, and please be sure to say hi to me during reception so that I can personally thank you!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Visited Modesto and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Had a great stay, the director of sales rocks. She can help you with anything. Hotel is in great shape, easy access, no reason to stay anywhere else in Modesto.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
HIESModesto, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Dear Garrett,

Thank you for your great review!! We pride ourselves on being the top hotel in Modesto, and you are right, there is no reason to stay anywhere else! I am glad that I was able to personally make your stay enjoyable, and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Friendly staff, great breakfast and a clean room made our stay here very enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
HIESModesto, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Dear Mildtowild2009,

First, let me thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very proud my staff was able to make your stay enjoyable for you and your family.

Our front desk works very hard to make sure that all of our guests feel welcome and that all of their needs are met, and in turn, our housekeeping staff works just as hard to ensure that our rooms are kept up to the very high standards our guests have.

We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next trip to Modesto!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I stayed here a few times back in June and July, before my company switched us back to the Doubletree. If it was up to me I would much rather stay here. The hotel seems brand new or at least newly remodeled. Rooms were very nice. And most importantly the staff was always warm and welcoming every time. The hotel is located right off the freeway and surprisingly the noise level at night was minimal. The only downside is location, there are not many food options close by and its about a 15 minute drive from the airport. Overall had a great stay, and I would gladly come back again or recommend it to friend.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Modesto
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto
Best Western Palm Court Inn
Ramada Modesto
Ramada Modesto
#4 of 20 in Modesto
SpringHill Suites Modesto
Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto Salida
Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto-Salida

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida? Share your experiences!