“Best Inn I Have Ever Found.”

Motel 6 Modesto Downtown
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Inn I Have Ever Found.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Being from Vancouver, Canada I didn't found any difficulties in getting the top and best Inn in the world I would say. The location, services , environment , building were amazing. The manager , Mr nick was very friendly , helpful , cooperative , responsible and so nice I couldn't belief. My advice to any traveller who is in United States looking for best rates and services , just go for few days stay at Modesto Knights Inn. I am pretty sure you will appreciate the place and will be realy happy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was looking for a cheap place to spend the night on a road trip arriving about 7:30 pm . I found it. I chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews.

I can tell this hotel is working to improve itself and I wish them well. The rooms are clean, comfortable, spacious and newly painted. Quiet, no problem sleeping. Good TV with Dish, there is a comfortable chair with an ottoman, small refrigerator and a microwave. WiFi has a good signal. The staff is nice.
BUT: Very sketchy neighborhood. Nice queen mattress and box springs but on a double bed frame, so it was a little wobbly. New attractive bedside lamps but the one on the left side doesn’t plug into anything and there is not outlet to plug it into it. (could use an extension cord here!). There is a fenced parking area. Locked from 10 pm to 6 am. Good. Felt safer about the car. But I don’t want to have to park in a locked area. I wanted to leave at 6 am and had to wake people to get them to open the gate. Finally left at 6:10 am.

Room Tip: Inside room was quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TirelessTravelers
Nick s, Manager at Motel 6 Modesto Downtown, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your time in evaluating on stay with us. We appreciate in having you as our customer and hope to see you back soon.
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Compared reward points and quality to other hotels that I have tried, this was a good deal. Outside of this Knights Inn might not be impressive but room was clean, wifi signal was strong, and bed was very comfy. The manager checked me in was friendly. It met my expectation. If you just want to stop by to take a shower/rest and leave in the morning, this is a not bad choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank expedition14
Thanks for your time in taking the survey. we are currently under renovation as this doesn't hinder us from giving the best customer service possible. we appreciate your stay with us and hope to see you again.

Knights Inn
Manager, Nick.S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I couldnt have asked for a better place to stay having very little money and not wanting to stay in a bad environment I called and talked to the manager. Taking my chances I made a reservation. Well I've been in and out staying here since the 13th and Ive really enjoy it. Location is close to the bus station, and downtown. The manager and front desk are extremely friendly and putting a lot of effort in trying to turn the place around from the old Modesto Inn. It's 100% better and I will stay here everytime I come to Modesto. This place deserves 10* easily. Rooms are nice everything works well. Hot showers/ bed was cozy/ a.c. worked Great :) Even with the renovation going on the maintenance man respect the area and tries to keep it quiet. So look pass the unfinished projects that are getting done. I know I can't wait to see the over all turn out. If we needed anything they were good on fulfilling our needs in a timing matter. Thank you manager for your hospitality and understanding of my situation. Greatly appreciate.

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Elizahopson
St. George, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

The hotel appears to be undergoing some renovation so is a little rough around the edges. The manager was very polite and offered me a quiet room in the interior of the hotel. My room was very clean. Not a fancy place, but adequate for a good night's sleep at a very reasonable price. My total bill was $49.04 and I was able to use my MasterCard.

The next morning I discovered a kind of seedy looking liquor store next door with a couple of "characters" hanging around, but they didn't approach me as I walked past to take care of business a few blocks away in the center of Modesto.

The price, cleanliness and downtown location made this a more than adequate place for my one night stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert P
Nick s, Manager at Motel 6 Modesto Downtown, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you rpainter2006 for your review. We are almost done with our renovations we have started to paint the building. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again.