“What a nice surprise”

Milano Pizza and Greek
Ranked #240 of 517 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have been craving pizza or should I say a good slice of pizza but was stuck on where to go. I has to refer back to the part of my mind that contained pizza and remembered an advertisment stuck on the door knob one day from Milano Pizza. So lucky Milano they were the privileged ones today, and I also. The pizza slice was large and hot just enough of all the elements to my slice of pizza with thin crust. I had the combo, salad and soda included. I would like to have my soda colder but overall I enjoyed eating here and will come again.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I've eaten here on several occasions, ordering the Chicken Kabob Platter which is quite tasty. They have an AWESOME green sauce (don't know the name), which is quite hot and spicy. Value and taste of their Kabob platters is quite good.

They have a wide-range of food, including pizza.

They had several door hangers (promotional ads) sitting on the counter with a discount on Kabob Platters, however when I ordered the platter, I was charged full-price by the owner.

This was a bit of a slimy move to me. I didn't mention it at the time, but then again, I shouldn't have to.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I find the Green Vegetarian Pizza, with Sausage added, one of our all time favorites. Instead of using tomato sauce, green pesto is used. The combination of ingredients produces a great taste. A medium size costs about $20. If you are having a party, order the FAT BOY for $36. It will serve about 12 people. The two of us are able to eat about 2/3's of a medium.
Because this is one of the finest pizzas I have ever tasted, I asked the chef where he learned to make it. He said he trained in New York City, where the world's finest pizzas are created.
I would rate this pizza one of the best in California.
We have not tried the Gyros and many other menu items because we order the same item each visit.
I recommend that the pizza be ordered to go or delivered as the restaurant itself is not very comfortable to dine in. It is small and tends to be hot in the summer.