“Aussie American”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2012

The food is great. Stay away from the string beans. Wait staff will keep you busy with your order and constantly refilling your drink, even from the bar.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed August 11, 2011

My husband and I stopped here looking for a good steak and they did not disappoint us. We both ordered Ribeye steaks and they were prepared perfectly which is no small feat. I always order medium well and it never comes that way at Outback but this time I was pleasantly surprised. If you're looking for a great steak in Modesto, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 1, 2011

My favorite restaurant in Modesto. I go out to eat here at least once a month and for my birthday each year. The curbside take-out is the way to go (especially on major holidays when the wait is long)! I cannot say enough about the food-DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed April 5, 2010

Not too much to tell. Good food for a chin restaurant. The price was OK (about $25 per person, tax and tip included).

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 31, 2008

Will do if Tahoe Joe's is too crowded.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!