“Great tempura ”

Cuisines: Asian
San Francisco, California
“Great tempura ”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful little find in the city of Modesto. They have the best combo lunches and lightest tempura ! I love this place for lunch. Annie , the hostess is also a delight !

San Francisco, California
“Great Tempura”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stumbled upon this place from an add in my local paper. They serve a great lunch with amazing combination plates. You can have tempura and teriyaki with soup and rice for $6.99! Lunch specials run until 2:30. Also a great place for happy hour with $2 Saporo drafts. I found the tempura to be one of the best ever.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank dougrh
Modesto, California
“Cheap and good!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Since the first week it opened we came here to try it and everything is good. The service is great,it's quiet,is not full like other restaurants and the food is good. We have tried every sushi restaurant in Modesto and well sushi is made different they look different too everywhere but so far this place is great we have come here lots of time and everytime it's a different and great experience.

• Visited June 2013
modesto
“Another nice sushi restaurant”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Tried Fumi sushi for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The waiter was friendly and helpful. I wanted to order oysters, but they did not have oysters so the waiter suggested baked mussels and they were big and tasted just about like oysters. I can't remember what sushi roll I ordered but it was good too. Only drawback was the soda. I found it to be watered down and hate I had to pay for it. Other than that I say "go for it"

• Visited October 2012