“Cheap and good!”

Fumi Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 508 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Since the first week it opened we came here to try it and everything is good. The service is great,it's quiet,is not full like other restaurants and the food is good. We have tried every sushi restaurant in Modesto and well sushi is made different they look different too everywhere but so far this place is great we have come here lots of time and everytime it's a different and great experience.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Tried Fumi sushi for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The waiter was friendly and helpful. I wanted to order oysters, but they did not have oysters so the waiter suggested baked mussels and they were big and tasted just about like oysters. I can't remember what sushi roll I ordered but it was good too. Only drawback was the soda. I found it to be watered down and hate I had to pay for it. Other than that I say "go for it"