“Yummy Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Modesto, California, United States
“Yummy Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very good food - and lots of it! Decent & quick customer service. Nice place to dine in - very clean, plenty of room.

Visited May 2014

Modesto
“The Best Chinese Food In Modesto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Compared to many Chinese restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area, this restaurant would be rated very good. We ordered the honey walnut prawns and Dynasty fried rice. Both dishes were very good.
Compared to the other Chinese restaurants in Modesto, this restaurant appears to be about the best. If you are going to eat Chinese in this town, you probably want to try this place. You will find other Chinese restaurants in town that are good and less pricey. But the food won't be as good.
Our meal came with fortune cookies and a complimentary coconut Jello dessert. The cost was $23 plus tip.
We ate at 5PM on a Saturday. We dined in under 45 minutes from entry to paying the check. The service is fast and efficient.
The one annoyance was the loud ringing phone. It rang every few minutes for reservations and to go orders. A classier restaurant has less obtrusive phone service.
The restaurant was clean and had nice eye appeal. The background music was classic Chinese, as was the décor. It is located in a strip shopping center on the northeast corner of Coffee and Sylvan Avenues; enter off of Coffee Rd. It is about an 8 minute drive from Freeway 99. Take the Standiford Avenue east, go about 4 miles.
Easy free parking is located out front.

• Visited May 2014
“Happy Tummy !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My delicate "tummy" was again happy today, when my son, Joey, treated me and
my sisters, Cora and Polly, for lunch. Dynasty Restaurant, our family's favorite Chinese restaurant, serves the best quality of food, steaming hot and fresh ingredients. The place is always full of diners, meaning to say, the food and service are excellent. Dim sum is available and very tempting ! I had prawn with vegetables combo and as usual, the serving was very generous ! The price is very reasonable too. My son and sisters are very satisfied too and we had our leftovers to take home for next meal ! Thank you, Robert, the owner, for the excellent
service and food ! See you soon.

• Visited April 2014
Thank IndayHill1 .
Modesto, California
“Dynasty Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I just moved to Modesto about 1 mon ago and have been experimenting with different restaurants in town. I found a great family friendly, service oriented and great food combo in this restaurant. The staff was extremely nice to my children; our waitress even gave us free spring rolls when my 14yr old inquired about them. We ordered 4 different plates and all of them were tasty and portion size was good. One of the waiters even gave my 3 yr old a box of fortune cookies to go as we were leaving, which I thought was very sweet. Overall this was a great experience and staff was very warm.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Sylvia E
Riverbank, California
“Not sure why a pizza is pictured...but most excellent chinese food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Whenever I want good Chinese food cooked the way I want it (I love bean sprouts and I want tons of them), I know I can count on Dynasty to deliver. I enjoy most their dishes. I do not think anyone will go wrong. Many items are traditional while others are American style (such as sweet and sour pork). The family LOVED the Peking duck. We never seem to get her for dim sum but we will. When I bring the kids in for a to go order, they will likely through it a sweet bun for them. I highly recommend and would take anyone I know to eat there without worrying that I hope it is good this time.

• Visited February 2013