“Dynasty Garden”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I just moved to Modesto about 1 mon ago and have been experimenting with different restaurants in town. I found a great family friendly, service oriented and great food combo in this restaurant. The staff was extremely nice to my children; our waitress even gave us free spring rolls when my 14yr old inquired about them. We ordered 4 different plates and all of them were tasty and portion size was good. One of the waiters even gave my 3 yr old a box of fortune cookies to go as we were leaving, which I thought was very sweet. Overall this was a great experience and staff was very warm.

2  Thank Sylvia E

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Whenever I want good Chinese food cooked the way I want it (I love bean sprouts and I want tons of them), I know I can count on Dynasty to deliver. I enjoy most their dishes. I do not think anyone will go wrong. Many items are traditional while others are American style (such as sweet and sour pork). The family LOVED the Peking duck. We never seem to get her for dim sum but we will. When I bring the kids in for a to go order, they will likely through it a sweet bun for them. I highly recommend and would take anyone I know to eat there without worrying that I hope it is good this time.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

If you know good Chinese food you will appreciate this restaurant for their dim sum and the food served at the Dynasty Garden. The owner, Robert, is very humble and kind. The staff is great at explaining the dishes they serve. They also offer great suggestions as to what you may want to try.

We enjoy going there with friends and family. Customers always seem happy. Sometimes when we dine out we end up sitting next to grumpy people who grumble their way through their entire meal; this never happens at the Dynasty Garden. This is really a thoroughly happy place to dine.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had around 10 people dining here and it was delicious!!!!! The service was head and shoulders above the rest, so nice and helpful! The food is absolutely the best I have had for a long time!! The Chinese food in California seems to taste pretty much the same, and this was sooo much better! We had family style dining and the waiter boxed our leftovers up so we could enjoy it all back at work! I would recommend this restaurant highly!

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This is the best dim sum in Modesto! We Love the crispy sole! Good service.
We will be back again very soon!