“lunch w/co-workers”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had around 10 people dining here and it was delicious!!!!! The service was head and shoulders above the rest, so nice and helpful! The food is absolutely the best I have had for a long time!! The Chinese food in California seems to taste pretty much the same, and this was sooo much better! We had family style dining and the waiter boxed our leftovers up so we could enjoy it all back at work! I would recommend this restaurant highly!

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This is the best dim sum in Modesto! We Love the crispy sole! Good service.
We will be back again very soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a group of 12 dining at this restaurant. The food was outstanding. I couldn't believe how good it was and I am Chinese and live in Los Angeles. We had the appetizers of teacakes - shrimp dumplings & pork shu mai, and moo shu pork. Our entress consisted of sizzling rice soup, honey walnut shrimp, mongolian beef, salt/pepper pork chops, house fried rice, dynasty noodles, stir fried baby bok choy and hot spiced string beans. Everyone in our party raved about the flavor.
The owner and the wait staff were very attentive and service was quick. The price was very reasonable. If we are ever in Modesto again, we would definitely return.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have sampled dim sum in San Francisco and in Los Angeles. While the dim sum choices available in those cities is enormous when compared to the offerings of this restaurant, the quality is not superior. Dynasty has superb quality and attentive but never intrusive service. I have never been disappointed at this restaurant and it is head and shoulders above others in the area in terms of atmosphere and quality. It is very popular especially on Friday nights but lunches are less hectic and most other nights tables will be available after a brief wait. I have Vegan friends who always find something they can enjoy from the dim sum menu at lunch.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I too am a San francisco native and in my mind, Dynasty's dim sum competes well with the dim sum places in the San Francisco bay area. Compared to San Francisco, prices are very reasonable. Only tip: ask for the price of a white board special item before ordering. We didn't and was really surprised, but I put that error on me. Why would I buy something before knowing the price?

Service s attentive AND courteous! Now that's different from some Chinese places in San Francisco.

Favorites for me? The BBQ pork long rice noodles, bean curd sheet-wrapped pork, ling yung-filled fried sesame ball. The regular dim sum: siu mai, cha siew bau, ha gow are all freshly cooked, generously filled and tasty. The freshly cooked isn't always the case in San Francisco.

Always worth going to.