“Best homemade pot stickers”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dynasty Garden

Dynasty Garden
Ranked #101 of 498 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best homemade pot stickers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place is the best Chinese in Modesto by far. The owner is there every night and happy to make suggestions. Definitely give this place a try, but it can get packed on friday night.

Modesto, California
“Very Good Dim Sum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

I ate here with two friends recently. I have been here twice before and had dim sum. Each time I have found the food to be very fresh and delicious. Ordering of the food is rather simple. There is a sheet where you check which dim sum items you want to order. They then bring the food out as it is prepared. We ordered 11 plates which was really too much for the three of us to eat. One friend was overwhelmed by the amount and my other friend who had not had dim sum before, was not very fond of this type of food. Irregardless, they were both glad they came and tried the food here. I thought each of the dishes was well prepared and enjoyable. I think the dim sum here is of the same quality as the dim sum dishes I have had in San Francisco. Dynasty also has a good sized selection. I do miss seeing the carts being rolled around the restaurant with the steamers and plates like you see in many San Francisco restaurants. Dynasty serves other Chinese dishes besides dim sum, but I have only tried the dim sum. Be sure to try this restaurant if you are in the area. You will be glad you did!

• Visited January 2012
“Great Dim Sum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

This is the best Dim Sum in Modesto! Don't miss the crispy sole! Most times they even give you free coconut dessert!

Pleasanton, California
“Best Chinese Food in Modesto-As Good as the better ones in S.F.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Having grown up in S.F. and being Chinese, I have tried many different Chinese restaurants. We found this restaurant to be excellent. The food is not only delicious, but authentic. Spoke w/Robert the owner and he told us that he can make any style food that we want. This restaurant is as good as the better Chinese restaurants in S.F., CA..; whether it's in Chinatown or not. Dynasty is excellent. We have never been disappointed when we have eaten here.

Visited January 2012