“A relaxed go-to favorite” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Delhi, California, United States
“A relaxed go-to favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have always enjoyed Velvet Grill and Creamery! My children love the pancakes, and I always order the Mega Grilled Cheese, thought the grilled chicken is a nice lighter choice when the mood strikes.

Visited July 2013

Modesto, CA
“Our favorite breakfast spon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is a favorite spot for breakfast for my family. Whenever my son and his wife visit from San Francisco, they make sure to arrive in time to go out to Velvet for breakfast. I have never had a bad meal here. I think their breakfast specials are a great deal. I particularly like their french toast, and waffles. The wait staff is friendly and the service is excellent. I've eaten lunch and dinner here as well and both have great choices on the menu. They are also known for their homemade ice cream. I highly recommend this place for a great casual meal.

Visited April 2013
Fremont, California
“Great homemade ice cream, shakes & vegetarian items”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

A great place for a meal. The service is friendly & outstanding. I used a groupon several times. The milkshakes are outstanding & made from store made real ice cream. I have had their vegetarian patty which is unique & good - had it with both their Baja Burger & with their Velvet's California Burger - both were good, good sized & come with salad, soup or vegetarian chili. The mega grilled cheese is also good but not as mega as I thought - but great tasting & filling with the other items included.

• Visited March 2013
“First and last time..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The service was almost ok.. We ordered a crab sandwich and a burger, the crab sandwich had no flavor & the burger was not so good. The prices were reasonable but for the food we payed for.. Not worth a cent. On the other hand the beverages and the fries were great!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Patterson, California
“The food is delicious, the service friendly, the prices reasonable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had a great salad the first time and the second time, it was so yummy. I did that because I wanted to save room and calories for ice cream! My husband and I shared two scoops of their very rich, decadent frozen treat. Next time I'll try a new food, but not too much...

Visited January 2012