“Food and employees”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Food and employees”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I've been going to Firkin Fox for years it has always been satisfactory with food and service. The bartenders are always friendly and I have enjoyed the beer taisting a few times again had lots of fun. But today I'm writing because one of the modesto branch employees stole two hundred dollars from me, his name is Cory Devine I'm writing this because he has a pleasant demeanor and will lull you into trusting him be very carefull not to leave your money anywhere near this person Cory Devine your money will disappear and little if anything will be done about this. Loyal former customer.

• Visited December 2013

“Not good service”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

A friend and I wanted to check the place out and have lunch. After being told they had no room downstairs we were told to go upstairs and find a table. About 5 min later a waiter brought some menus. He did not take our drink orders at all. About 15 minutes later he was at the table behind us taking a tables order( this group came in after us). After 29 minutes of sitting with no service we decided to leave and go elsewhere. Quite disappointed.

Visited February 2014
Groveland, California
“After the Show Snacks”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Stopped here after seeing the Million Dollar Quartet at the Gallo Center for the Arts. Was with family and we enjoyed the 'Hodgepodge' Appetizer Plate. It included something for everyone and was great! ice comfortable little spot.

Visited November 2013
“Slow service”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I would say the place is nice, looks great, convenient to downtown Modesto but service is slow...the food is average.

Visited August 2013
Meridian, Idaho
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch, and the service was prompt even though it was mid-afternoon and the prices were reasonable, $26 for two entrees with two drinks. The fries were really good - crispy on the outside, soft inside and not greasy - but the homemade potato chips were fantastic - very crisp and crunchy and hot out of the fryer. I had the chicken wrap with chipotle sauce. It had nice chunks of chicken and the sauce was flavorful without being too spicy. (You can also order it with ranch if you don't like things spicy.) My husband had the fish and chips and he said Firkin & Fox is now one of his top two places in California to order them.

• Visited August 2013