“Delicious and Great Value!”
Review of Thai House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai House
Ranked #44 of 506 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is some of the most authentic thai food I have had in my life, beautiful curries, fun entrees like the Volcano chicken (It is literally on fire AND can be very pleasantly spicy) and other gems that I've yet to discover, great soups and side dishes, the desserts are great and most of all the food is VERY reasonably priced! its a must for anyone looking for some healthy and interesting variety in their restaurant routine. HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We had the Tom Ka Kai Soup, Thai Fried Rice, Pad Thai, and Tom Yum Soup...also an appetizer. Everything, except the appetizer, was very delicious!! The staff was friendly and we saw several Asian families dining there with us, always a good sign ;-) They also had a variety of hot peppers and sauces so my husband could spice up his dish!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This clean,quiet unassuming restaurant has food that explodes with authentic Thai flavors. The menu is varied and has wonderful fresh infregianets that are pallette pleasers. The curries are deilicious . The hot and sour soup is a must have.

We have never had a disappointing experience there. The family that runs the restaurant are very friendly and pleasant. It is a wonderful restaurant to include in your repetoir.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

There was one take-out during dinner. regardless the food was wonderful. We shared a bowl of Tom Kha Kai and fresh spring rolls. Both were outstanding. I had the green curry with chicken. Food was served family style so we shared that and red curry and Pad Hima Parn. All were excellent. My favorite may have been the fried banana and coconut ice cream. I'll go back if I'm ever in Modesto again.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Best Thai (by far!) in Modesto and really awesome people running the place. A gem.