“Amazing pizza!”

Big O To Go
Ranked #105 of 243 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We have been eating here for several years growing up- still grab a Big O when we come back to town! If you like plenty of cheese atop a fantastic crust and sauce, this one is for you!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I have been eating Big O Pizza, since I was kid growing up in Huntington Beach. Mission Viejo is the only location to get the original pizza. This is the second time, since 2008, that I have been in the area in over 25-years. On Saturday night, the 28th, I called Big O at about 9:40 PM. Chad answered the phone and said they had stopped taking phone orders for the night. I told him about my history and love of Big O Pizza. He agreed to take my order. I just about burned up my car driving from the Crown Plaza, Irvine to get there. I had trouble finding the place and drove up and down Marguerite Pkwy. down to Oso without success. I finally arrived at about 10:25 PM, thinking that nobody would be there, but Chad came through for me. We shot the [--] for a minute and talked about the old locations and crew (They are still with them by the way!) Then I purchased my prized pizza and left. I didn't wait to get back to the hotel. I stopped at the AM/PM off of Alicia and ate about a third of my large pizza, in the parking lot....MMMMMMmmmmm. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2008

Finally tried the pizza. Pretty non-descript.

1  Thank Yo_Jimbo_San
Reviewed August 12, 2008

Fabulous pizza. If you love cheese - you'll love Big O's.