“Authentic Persian Cuisine in a beautiful setting”
Review of Hatam Restaurant

Hatam Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 243 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family Persian restaurant in business since 1997. We do dine in,delivery and catering.we accept group parties at our location.
Reviewed February 1, 2012

It's been over 3 years since I ate at Hatam and I was very impressed with the new restaurant. I was a regular at the old location when I lived in Mission Viejo. I was also impressed that Sunny recognized me after so long and asked about my wife! I had a great meal and my server was very accommodating. I now live out of state but look forward to my next opportunity to dine at Hatam!

1  Thank GetBackJoeJoe

Reviewed October 13, 2010

Hatam serves Persian food in a lovely setting. On Sat. there is a piano player who plays soft background music. The food is excellent. We have enjoyed the lamb dishes and the whitefish. The rice is plentiful and a large salad can be substituted for it. Some couples share one meal, since the portions are large. the service is excellent.

1  Thank selma23
Reviewed May 17, 2008

We go to this restaurant on a regular basis because it has something besides the usual kabob fare. They have several stews that are really interesting. So, I always order the same thing - the eggplant stew. My wife's a great cook - but this thing would be hard to duplicate at home. And since they're less than five miles away - why bother trying!

1  Thank Yo_Jimbo_San